I think that these records are not really ment to be broken.
in some of them you won't like to be the winner!
- longest daytrip: 128,6km, 6:47h tudeshk cho -anarak, iran
- coldest temperatur: -17 degrees
- hottest tag: ferdows 31 degrees
- Hotel expensive/cheap: 54 euro/ 3 US $
- invitation to eat: 5 x Turkey
- highest road we've been cycling: flueelepass, switzerland 2330m
- longest uphill: turkey 40km
- funniest question :
the guy stands next to rita and askes her:"what is your colour?" she looks at me with questionmarks in the air, then she turn back and says: " black!"